How to Join
Interested in the team, but looking for more information about the team and what we have to offer? Read our membership information page for prospective new team members!Membership Information Page
We are thrilled to accept all cyclists who seek to race as a team and improve their individual abilities. Annual dues are $99 for adults and $50 for juniors. We also offer a family/household discount starting with the third member of a household (contact our membership director for more info).
Adult members: New memberships for adult members can be processed online. Junior riders under 18 years old, please see notes below on membership. New members will be prompted in the online membership portal to provide a hard copy of the signed waiver of liability form to our membership director, Ryan Fay, for the team's records.Adult members, if for some reason YOU ARE UNABLE TO process your membership through our online portal, you may submit paper membership forms. Please make every effort to use our online portal for your membership. If necessary, you may follow the steps below:
- You can print out the membership form and waiver of liability.
- You can email a scanned or photographed copy of the membership form and waiver of liability to our membership director.
- You will still nseed to provide a hard copy of the signed waiver of liability form for the team's records.
- The membership form and waiver of liability can be submitted at any team meeting, or they can be mailed via postal mail to:
PO Box 57385
Chicago, IL 60657
Juniors: Please note that juniors (i.e. riders under the age of 18) CANNOT apply for membership online. Juniors must submit printed membership form, waiver of liability, and rider questionnaire with signatures from the rider and their parent/guardian to the membership director and junior development program coordinators.
Key benefits of joining:
- Weekly Saturday team ride (held year-round)
- Group coaching services
- Support and discounts from team sponsors, including title sponsor, Athletico Physical Therapy
- Camaraderie with some of Chicago’s best and most interesting cyclists
- Ability to buy and race in current team kit (a.k.a. uniform) from Pactimo, the official custom apparel provider of XXX Racing-Athletico
- Goal Setting and Season Planning Workshop
- Spring Training Camp in San Luis Obispo, CA (fees apply)
- Women's Team Training Camp (fees apply)
- Road Racing/Criterium Clinic
- Sprinting Clinic
- Track Clinic
- Cyclocross Clinic
- How to Dress for Cold Weather Outdoor Training
- Off-season Virtual Rides and Workouts - Saturday morning virtual team ride.
- Strength and Conditioning Classes (fees apply)
Further questions can be directed to our membership director, Ryan Fay.Join online now!
Updated January 16, 2022