How to Join
NOTE: For 2021, we are offering a 50% discount on annual team membership dues because the COVID-19 pandemic truncated the 2020 season and affected parts of the 2021 season. Also, if you are joining the team for the first time and join on or after September 1st, your membership will be good through the end of the following year.
Interested in the team, but looking for more information about the team and what we have to offer? Read our membership information page for prospective new team members!Membership Information Page
We're thrilled to accept all cyclists who seek to race as a team and improve their individual abilities. Annual dues are $125 for adults and $50 for juniors (see note above for 2021 membership fees). We also offer a family/household discount starting with the third member of a household. Also, if you are joining the team for the first time and join on or after September 1st, your membership will be good through the end of the following year.Join Now!
Key benefits of joining:
- Weekly Saturday team ride (held year-round)
- Group coaching services
- Support and discounts from team sponsors, including title sponsor, Athletico Physical Therapy
- Camaraderie with some of Chicago’s best and most interesting cyclists
- Ability to buy and race in current team kit (a.k.a. uniform) from Pactimo, the official custom apparel provider of XXX Racing-Athletico
- Goal Setting and Season Planning Workshop
- Spring Training Camp in San Luis Obispo, CA (fees apply)
- Women's Team Training Camp (fees apply)
- Cyclocross Clinic
- Sprinting Clinic
- Track Clinic
- Road Racing Tactics Clinic
- How to Dress for Cold Weather Outdoor Training
- Strength and Conditioning Classes - 8-week "Engine Building" strength and fitness online class by Morning Bird Studio (fees apply)
- Off-season Virtual Rides and Workouts - Saturday morning virtual team ride and Thursday night interval workout.
Further questions can be directed to our membership director, Ryan Fay.
New memberships can be submitted online (riders under 18 years old, see below).
Juniors: Please also note that juniors (i.e. riders under the age of 18) CANNOT apply for membership online. Juniors must submit printed membership forms with signatures from the rider and their parent/guardian to the membership director and junior development program coordinators.
PO Box 57385
Chicago, IL 60657
Updated September 15, 2021