How to Join
NOTE: During the month of January 2021, we are offering a 50% discount on annual team membership dues because the COVID-19 pandemic truncated the 2020 season.
We're thrilled to accept all cyclists who seek to race as a team and improve their individual abilities. Annual dues are $125 for adults and $50 for juniors. We also offer a family/household discount starting with the third member of a household.
Key benefits of joining:
- Group coaching services
- Support and discounts from team sponsors, including title sponsor, Athletico Physical Therapy
- Camaraderie with some of Chicago’s best and most interesting cyclists
- Ability to buy and race in current team kit (a.k.a. uniform) from Pactimo, the official custom apparel provider of XXX Racing-Athletico
- Goal setting and season planning workshop
- Spring training camp in San Luis Obispo, CA (fees apply)
- Women's team training camp (fees apply)
- Cyclocross clinic and practices
- Sprinting clinic
- Track clinic
- Road racing tactics clinic
- How to dress for cold weather outdoor training
- Mondays (January 11th to March 1st) - 8-week "Engine Building 101" strength and fitness online class by Morning Bird Studio (fees apply)
- Virtual rides and workouts - Saturday morning virtual team ride and Thursday night interval workout.
Further questions can be directed to our membership director, Ryan Fay.
New memberships can be submitted online.
Juniors: Please also note that juniors (i.e. riders under the age of 18) CANNOT apply for membership online. Juniors must submit printed membership forms with signatures from the rider and their parent/guardian to the membership director and junior development program coordinators.
PO Box 57385
Chicago, IL 60657
Updated January 15, 2021