March 18, 2020: Following guidance from USA Cycling, WHO, and CDC, xXx Racing will be cancelling all in-person team events until recommendations change.This includes:
- Saturday Team Rides
- Team Criterium Clinic
- Team Meetings (held via Zoom conferencing)
- Lincoln Park Criterium
- Labagh Practice Crits
While there is no substitute for group riding and racing, we hope that we, as a team, can rise to the occasion and create meaningful community connection in ways that don't require group gatherings. We can utilize virtual cycling and/or video conferencing to continue our training and friendships while we are practicing social distancing.
Teammates, if you would like to host a group Zwift ride/race, a Zoom conference yoga class, or anything else please reach out to us and/or continue to utilize the ride board to post details.
Love and Bicycles to you all,
xXx Racing-Athletico meets once a month at Goose Island Brewing, 1800 N. Clybourn Ave. Usually this takes place at 7:00 p.m. on the first Monday of each month, but the date will occasionally change to accommodate holidays. Use our calendar to confirm the date.
Arrive early to order food and beverage in the meeting room. Goose Island is bringing in an additional server just for us! Please do not order from the main restaurant/bar. This will help our meetings start on time. We are also discouraged from bringing bikes inside.
Our management meets at the same location at 7 p.m. the Monday before each team meeting (usually the last Monday of the month). All members interested in contributing or learning more about how the team is run are welcome to attend.
NOTE on January 2020 meeting: Teammates, we will be holding our annual team elections on Monday, January 6th, so PLEASE be there. We will also have the 2020 Pactimo team kit items to try on at the meeting, including skinsuits, jerseys, bib shorts, and some outerwear items. This will be your only opportunity to try on 2020 kit items before ordering. Please arrive early to order food and beverages IN THE MEETING ROOM!
January Team Meeting Agenda:
- 2020 Team Management Elections
- 2020 Pactimo Fit Kit will be available to try on! (Your only chance to try on 2020 kit pieces before ordering
- Spring Training Camp (aka SLO Camp) update
- Elite team applications due soon!
- Woman, Guy, and Junior of the Month
- Annual Team Party and Awards - Friday, Jan 10th
- 2019 Team Awards Voting
- 2020 Team Priorities Planning Meeting - Sunday, Jan 12th
- Coach's Corner - Dressing for Cold Weather Riding
- VERY BRIEF program updates (Men, Women, Juniors, Elite) and race reports