Sven-nado - Third in the Epic Cyclocross Series
By Brian Johnson | Sep 06, 2018
Prepare for your greatest cyclocross season ever by learning from two world Champions: Sven Nys and Sven Vanthourenhout. For the third year in a row, this September xXx Racing-Athletico is partnering with these two incredible coaches to provide a one-day cyclocross clinic benefitting the Pieter Ombregt Scholarship Fund.
- The Svens will teach you from their combined 40 years of cyclocross racing
- Structured curriculum to tackle all of the challenges faced in cyclocross
- Discussion of bike setup and maintenance
- Hands-on instruction across numerous varied terrain and techniques
- Max ratio of 1 coach per 30 riders
Sven Nys and Sven Vanthourenhout are two of the greatest names in cyclocross history and the current coaches of the Telenet Fidea Lion Professional Team and the Belgian National Cyclocross Team, respectively. With a combined 5 World Championships, 11 World Championship medals, and 24 Belgian National Championships, the experience that the Svens bring to this cyclocross clinic is unlike any other available. The knowledge and techniques that these coaches will teach you can transform your racing for the season ahead. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn from the greatest that has previously only been available at the Sven Nys Cycling Center.